any useful information leading to the arrest of matt parker will be rewarded

Old November 25th 04, 10:25 PM
First Last

Johnyy, why do you support child molesters?

Old November 25th 04, 10:26 PM
First Last

Joohhhhnnny == why do you support child molesters?

I think one of your personas is Matt Parker

Old November 25th 04, 11:06 PM
Elector

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 17:25:20 -0500, "First Last" had this to say and I had to
reply to it:

::Johhnnnyyy - why do you support pedophiles?
::

I never supported Kook boy Alywn Grayson Walker? You must have your supporters mixed up.
I guess that judge in Florida had supported the wrong person when she gave custody to the mother.
But I will be ya she didn't.

Old November 25th 04, 11:07 PM
Elector

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 17:25:31 -0500, "First Last" had this to say and I had to
reply to it:

::Johnyy, why do you support child molesters?
::

I never supported xhild molester & Kook boy Alywn Grayson Walker? You must have your supporters
mixed up.
I guess that judge in Florida had supported the wrong person when she gave custody to the mother.
But I will bet ya she didn't.

Old November 25th 04, 11:10 PM
Elector

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 17:26:44 -0500, "First Last" had this to say and I had to
reply to it:

::Joohhhhnnny == why do you support child molesters?
::
::I think one of your personas is Matt Parker
::

Funny, I never supported child molester & Kook boy Alywn Grayson Walker? You must have your
supporters mixed up.
I guess that judge in Florida had supported the wrong person when she gave custody to the mother.
But I will bet ya she didn't.

Right Alwyn you big closet queer. The Florida Courts and the FDLE know all about you.

Old November 26th 04, 12:25 AM
First Last

WRONG, Jonyyy, by fighting me, you support child molesters.

Old November 26th 04, 12:26 AM
First Last

It looks like you LIKE child molesters, Vinny.

Say good-night Gracie.

Old November 26th 04, 12:28 AM
First Last

It must really be terrible to be as fat as you. Also, your brain must hurt,
jonny boy. you can't keep it straight, but we can, and you are the friend of
the pedophile.

Old November 26th 04, 12:29 AM
First Last

Go to sleep, fat boy.

Old November 26th 04, 01:02 AM
Elector

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 19:29:00 -0500, "First Last" had this to say and I had to
reply to it:

::Go to sleep, fat boy.
::

Maybe you should look at your own waist line first loser.
Now let your mommy tuck you in as she has been doing for 57 years.

can someone look at this? steve General 3 March 1st 04 11:11 PM
help?? steve General 11 February 11th 04 05:08 PM
nVidia NV40, NV41, NV45 Information NV55 Nvidia Videocards 4 January 29th 04 02:02 PM
CATALYST™ Release Notes Version 3.8 Pluvious Ati Videocards 17 October 12th 03 03:40 PM