plunger on hp designjet 450c

Old September 25th 10, 01:02 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
GRANT WALKER

Default plunger on hp designjet 450c

I have a hp 450c, the black is printing too light. I then pushed the ink
purge plunger just to the right of the ink carriage, the plunger went down
but it will not return up and when I resumed printing it just prints a solid
area of dark grey. I have tried pushing the other colour selectors down then
returned to black, the plunger does not return up.

tia
Grant

Old September 28th 10, 03:34 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Bob Headrick

?"GRANT WALKER" wrote in message
.com...
I have a hp 450c, the black is printing too light. I then pushed the ink
purge plunger just to the right of the ink carriage, the plunger went down
but it will not return up and when I resumed printing it just prints a
solid area of dark grey. I have tried pushing the other colour selectors
down then returned to black, the plunger does not return up.

You may have better luck asking in the HP Designjet forum he
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer...t/bd-p/bsc-414
There are a number of experts there that may be able to help.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging

HP designjet 450C - for the archives. The Natural Philosopher Printers 1 February 2nd 07 04:19 PM
Designjet 650C HELP!! The Natural Philosopher Printers 0 January 26th 07 11:59 AM
DesignJet 450c rwap Printers 0 July 12th 06 09:15 PM
New HP Designjet 70 deryck lant Printers 0 May 12th 05 01:11 PM
HP 450C print quality for photos John Breen Printers 0 July 15th 04 03:43 PM