Old October 13th 18, 06:53 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Char Jackson

Default Port-Restricted Cone NAT Router (Game Ranger)

On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 13:28:42 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

The annoying part with ms-dos prompt is:

1. Left click does not perform a copy.
2. Right click does perfom a copy.

What I do on each of my PCs, going back to Windows 95 or maybe even
earlier, is to go into the Defaults of the Command Prompt and tick the 3
boxes under Edit Options. With QuickEdit Mode enabled, you can drag your
mouse across any text and press Enter to copy it, then right-click
anywhere else, such as in a text editor, to paste it. It's extremely
handy, but completely non-standard. Still, if you do it a couple of
times it becomes second nature.

Who the **** can remember this ?!

I can. It's really simple.