Old January 10th 06, 03:22 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Default Dell laptop charger - PA-6 vs PA-9

"Phil Schuman" wrote:
We have a couple of Dell C610 laptops in the house,
and have the PA-6 (60watt) AC chargers/power supply.

Dunno for sure about the C series, but on our Latitude D600 and D610
laptops:

Was wondering if getting the 90watt PA-9 charger/supply
would effect :
- charging time for the 2x battery laptop ?

They'll work with either, charge times will be shorter with the bigger
charger.

IIRC, some of the giant Inspiron laptops wouldn't run at all with the
60W brick.