Old November 9th 05, 10:48 AM

Default Anyone have experience with an HP4350 and multipart NCR paper?

In message . com,
" writes
My company is looking at using our HP4350 with (3) 500 sheet feeders to
print 3 part invoices. Tray 2 has the White part, tray 3 has the
canary, and tray 4 has the pink.

Does any one have any comments on reliability, usage, or concerns? I
know that we can get forward and reverse collated sets but the printer
does not support ordered stock as far as I know. I am not 100% sure how
the application will be sending the prints down yet. I am primarily
trying to brainstorm this issue before we get too far into it. Any
input will be appreciated.

Many printer drivers have a 'print first page on different paper option'
whether that is extendable to the number of different trays you are
intending I don't know. Alternatively a product like fineprint might be
able to help, computer magazine disks (in UK at least) often have a demo
version on board, so presumably a trial version is downloadable.

--
Timothy