Old July 18th 04, 05:54 AM
Kenchie

In article . net,
says...
Hello Everyone,

I just purchased an Intel D865PERLL motherboard because I had heard they
made the most reliable and compatible boards on the market (but definitely
not the fastest!). However, to my surprise I have found that they do not
support drives over 137GB, even on the SATA-150 channels (unless I'm missing
something). So, I will return it.

I would like some recommendations from people based upon their experiences
if you don't mind. I'm not a gamer and the most important consideration is
stability and compatibility rather than blinding speed and tweakability. I
already have an Intel P4 2.8C processor, 2ea. 512MB matched DDR-400s, and a
WD 200GB SATA-150 HD. The following are my requirements, which I believe
are fairly standard:

SNIP

Asus P4C800-E Deluxe;

http://uk.asus.com/prog/spec.asp?m=P...eluxe&langs=11