Old November 3rd 18, 07:51 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Mr. Man-wai Chang

Default dahm it took long SSD HP-M700

On 11/3/2018 5:03 PM, Flasherly wrote:
the drive was sitting in the mailbox when I mentioned waiting on
shipping earlier to ray
I've already used up my used-to, anyway, for my money being on extra
low money for unusual MLC longevity. It's installed, does what disc
drives say they do, works, so it must thus and therefore be a done
deal.

Remember to backup things up periodically! Even Win 10 and its updates
might all of a sudden delete your personal files... without being sued!

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不*錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):