Old July 21st 18, 07:45 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default Viscous Dissipation

On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 14:31:42 -0400, Flasherly
wrote:

Chinese Pulley:

Oh, yeah. I'm resisting the urge to buy 1/4", 7-group strained
stainless wire, 3/8" total vinyl covered cable. Like 800lbs. or
whatever else not aircraft intended.

50ft.

I actually bought the pulley, two as a pair, and don't want to get
over my head by mounting another, at my feet, for going the gamut of
exercise movements overhead and down, adding another length of cable
for optional attachment, to start another group of exercises from down
and back to all the way up.

As if vinyl-coated steel cable is going to be the icing to a cupcake
of two squealing pigs then singing in concerto.