Old February 3rd 11, 10:43 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
ealadi

Default cannot see external harddrive

I have en external HD with some important files. The Drive is
connected via USB. Two days ago the HD stopped appearing in Explorer
when plugged in. Since I cannot see the drive in Explorer I cannot
access the files. The drive does appear with it correct name (HD2Go)
in Controlpanel, System, Devices. If I right click I get the message
(in Danish) that the device is working correct. When I connect the HD
a message appears that drivers are being installed, and then that
drivers are installed and the device is working.

Thank you for any suggestion.
Erik