Old September 7th 10, 07:10 AM
computerlaptop computerlaptop is offline
Junior Member

Hi
I know the potential benefits of having the phenom II tri-core including the chance that the fourth core might unlock, but I know Intel stuff better. How far do you think I could overclock an E7400 with a decent aftermarket hsf and P5Q Pro motherboard? I'd like to hear a little more than just "get X it's better", is it illogical to choose an E7400 if pricing is similar to the AMD tri-core (Phenom II 710)?

For motherboard I'm considering P5Q Pro on the Intel side or Biostar 790GX on the AMD side.
Computer Laptop