Old August 5th 07, 07:57 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Hans Jørgen

Default Dye ink

Is there anybody out there who knows if pigment ought to work in a die
printer ?

I'm in all sorts of trouble. At the outset I wanted to avoid the many
cleaning cycles when I refilled my cartridges so I bought a continues
ink system and at the same time I changed to pigment ink to avoid
fading pictures. I have had to demount the continues system and return
to refilling cartridges but I have lost the yellow color.

I now use a Cannon Pixma ip5300. I destroyed my Epson Stylus Photo 950
in the process and got upset with the prises and availability of print
heads for Epson. I have also bought a One Eye for making icc profiles
to facilitate the different inks on different types of paper.