Old January 29th 05, 08:43 PM
edde

"Lars-Erik Østerud" .@. wrote in message
news:h4GKd.712$Mw3.39@amstwist00...
Hmmm... Have tested some more drivers... Status so far...

44.03 - Overlay color settings are restored at boot
45.23 - Overlay color settings are restored at boot
61.77 - Overlay color settings are NOT restored at boot
66.93 - Overlay color settings are NOT restored at boot

So this problem did not come with 66.93, but it got worse there as the
color profiles for the games profiles (new feature) are not loaded
either, but that might be the same bug (all are color stuff :-)

The main desktop color settings are restored however :-/

Strenge no one else has noticed this, can anyone help test?
Could this be a problem not affecting newer card (have a 4200)?

As I mentioned, I dont have this probem. Settings are restored properly
using the 66.93 and 6600GT PCI-e card.