Old August 25th 04, 11:13 AM
Opticreep

Default How do I reset OpenGL settings on my drivers?

Some of the PC games I've tried running on my GeForce4 Ti4200 are
messed up. All I see are polygons, but the textures are non existant.
Everything's in one color only. I've tried everything from
reinstalling the latest NVidia drivers to reinstalling my OS. Nothing
helped. Now I'm told that I should try resetting the OpenGL settings
on the NVidia configuration screen.

I can't seem to find the right menu to do that. I right click on my
desktop, click properties, and go to
Settings-Advanced-GeForce4Ti4200. A menu shows up on the left side.
I would think that the OpenGL settings would be somewhere in there...
but I can't find it. All I see a

GeForce 4 Ti4200
--Screen Adjustment
--Display Timing
--Performance & Quality Settings
--Color Correction
--Overlay Controls
--Troubleshooting
--NVRotate
--Refresh Rate Overrides
--Change Resolutions

Desktop Management
--Profiles

Screen Menus

I've spent a long, long time going back and forth between these
menus... and I can't find a way to reset the OpenGL settings. Any
ideas?