Old September 11th 05, 01:26 PM
TimB

Niall Leonard wrote:
On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:25:48 GMT, "Mike Redrobe"
wrote:

ComPCs wrote:
In article ,
says...

even though I am responsible for all IT purchasing for my company

If you are responsible for all IT purchasing, are you seriously
telling us you'd consider heading to PC World for your purchases? You
are either very good at bull****ting your employer, or in the wrong
job if you do.

Delivery times? (a few minutes in the car...)

Absolutely.

Refund & replace time? (a few minutes in the car...)

Ha ha ha. Stop, my ribs -

see infinite previous postings re PC World to verify that 'refund and
replace time' is longer than the average lifespan.

nl

Depends. I work about 2 minutes walk away from the nearest PC world,
and as long as I get a business receipt when I make the initial
purchase, I have never yet had a problem with returns. They know
they're the easiest for consumables and general tat we need quickly,
and they know the amount of business we send their way for exactly that
reason.