Old March 20th 11, 12:29 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
MB

Default Thunderbird newsreader and SPAM

I have been getting more and irritated with the latest incarnation of
Windows Live Mail as a newsreader so thought I would try Thunderbird again.

I remembered why I uninstalled it previously, it was because I could not
find a quick way to remove SPAM and set up a filter to block that sender or
subject in all news folders.

I set up a filter for one sender but I can't see a way to make that filter
operate on all folders.

Before I uninstall again, is there a quick and simple way to get rid of and
block the SPAM messages.