Old June 9th 18, 04:33 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Win10 ISO on archive.org??

On Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 8:50:11 AM UTC+8, Paul wrote:

You can use a download agent that opens multiple
connections, but this normally isn't required for
Win10 OS discs. The content distribution network for
those is pretty good. Even my pitiful broadband can
get a 64-bit ISO of Win10 in about 40 minutes.

I might try that next time. I often download large linux ISOs (Centos, Suse
et alia) at night because I can't be bothered waiting. I have FTTH, which
seems like a waste sometimes.