Old February 26th 08, 05:11 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Paul

Default Trouble understanding errors in Intel StorCon+ (Storage ConsolePlus) for RAID

John Doe wrote:
Thanks for pointing that out to me. Here's a link to a Google photo
album. http://picasaweb.google.com/newworld...tsOfRAIDIssues
I'd also like to include the text from the config and log of the RAID
card but it's a long log. I can e-mail it if this is not a problem.
Thanks again!

PDF page 178, Table 11-23. Lightning bolt icon = "FAIL"

http://download.intel.com/support/mo...cs14l/irsg.pdf

"RAID 10 is a stripe of mirrors."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAID_10#RAID_10

Maybe going through the logs, would give a hint as to how many
drives have failed. The icons almost suggest to me, that three
or four drives are failed, but that can't be right.

Paul