Old July 10th 07, 10:32 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
CBFalconer

Default To those that replied (was: mini pc's (Mebbe wrong group - sorry)

vizpa wrote:

Hi, just wanted to say a big thanks to all of you who took the
time out to answer. I wanted to say more, but I'm only just out
of hospital after some idiot ran a red light and slammed his suv
into me at 60mph. I'm all plastered up and can hardly type.
please accept this as my reply.

The "mini pc" in the "was" sounds vaguely familiar. Don't worry
about it. Get better, and sue the bejasus out of the idiot. Then
come back.

--
http://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/pubs/vista_cost.txt
http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/423