Old June 12th 06, 06:42 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Default What Disk Contains Adobe Reader?

I've never had to do an uninstall to do an upgrade. It's asking?

"Dick" wrote in message
I know, but in order to uninstall the one Dell put on, and install
7.0, it asks for a disk which we apparently don't have.

Dick

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 16:54:19 GMT, "Tom Scales"
wrote:

I doubt if it is on any of the disks. It is too easily available online
at
www.adobe.com

"Dick" wrote in message
news
On a late model Dell, which disk would contain the Adobe Reader that
comes pre-installed? The only thing I have that looks like it might
is labeled, "Dell Dimension and XPS ResourceCD." It also says,
"Drivers and Utilities." I have looked through the files, but many
are compressed and/or not identified. Don't see anything with Adobe
on it.