Old May 19th 04, 02:02 PM
CBFalconer

chris wrote:

in my system I have 2 hard drives 80 gig each

hard drive 1 has 3 partitions
hard drive 2 is blank at the moment - I want to use this drive to store
backup of drive 1

can anyone recommend any software that can do incremental backups each day
at a particular time so that if my main hard drive fails I can restore it
from the backup by say using a floppy boot disk and it will restore the
whole drive as it was originally from the 2nd hard drive.

I know backup in XP will back the drive up and restore it but only after
installing xp on the computer first.

I want to do it like a restore disk that some pc manufacturers supply with
new systems

xxcopy. http://www.xxcopy.com No sweat.

--
Chuck F ) )