Old April 29th 08, 12:32 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd,de.comp.hardware.cpu+mainboard.amd,comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Miles Bader[_2_]

Default AMD planning 45nm 12-Core 'Istanbul' Processor ?

krw writes:
I suppose if AMD hadn't been around, there would have been a greater
chance of Intel getting their butts whipped by some other architecture,
instead of by AMD.

What architecture? You grossly underestimate the x86 inertia.

"greater chance"

Not necessarily a _good_ chance, but it's the only way I can make sense
of the grandparent poster's ranting...

-Miles

Z!