Old February 6th 07, 02:32 AM posted to comp.arch.storage
Faeandar

Default ILM and Full Text Search

On 5 Feb 2007 15:45:22 -0800, "bcwalrus" wrote:

On Feb 3, 7:44 pm, Faeandar wrote:

I thought Monosphere was more of a trending and analysis tool? Not
file level reporting. We are slated to eval them for a different
purpose but I'll keep them in mind for this as well.
Fair scale would be 100's of TB.

~F

If the number of files is around tens of millions, then this
Fileyzer tool seems to do what you mentioned:
http://neopathnetworks.com/products/fileyzer.aspx
(Trial download)

It's purely for analysis; no data placement. It's light and
fast. The GUI is neat, too.

Cheers,
bc

i will check this out and post back my findings. Thanks.

~F