Old September 13th 05, 11:32 PM
Kane81

fixuserwrote:
Kane81,
If I follow your notes correctly ... you are running a LANDISK with

the Argosy 06-0804 firmware, is that correct? If so, I'm curious
what happens to the 5 lights on the LANDISK, as the Tritton and
Argosy products only have 1 LED that serves multiple functions.

I dont know what you mean? my Landisk looks exactly like the Argosy it
only has one LED which can switch from green to red.

In regards to the Outlook usage. I think I've broken my Outlook

issues into two ... 1) occurs when I get a Windows delayed write
failure. While this generates a Windows error message, it doesn't
actually seem to cause any problems. 2) the PST file is corrupted.
Which if you follow [b:382207a669]dilettante's[/b:382207a669] notes
from above about the End of File (EOF) pointer in the file becoming
corrupt, that may be the source of the corrupted PST file. Tritton
has confirmed the EOF pointer corruption and also agreed that this
may be the cause of the PST file become corrupt. They believe a
firmware release to fix this is coming soon.

thus SAMBA is not implemented properly