Old October 12th 09, 07:56 AM posted to comp.sys.intel,intel.etc
Jim[_31_]

Default Inventor of the USB on Conan

"Intel Guy" wrote
I've never seen it on TV, would have never have known there even was a
commercial like this if you hadn't mentioned it. On what networks was
this commercial aired? And when?

I've only seen it once myself but I don't watch much live TV anymore.

Why does the inventor of Firewire need help?

Conan asked if he saw the inventor of Firewire begging for bread would he
help him. He wouldn't use I invented USB as a pickup line either.
Does such a newsgroup exist? If so, on what servers?

Google has most of the intel groups but not that one which only has 11 posts
of spam since 03. I just like to xpost.
Giganews seems to carry them all but most are probably dead since Intel shut
down their news servers.
Here's the Hulu link.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/101471/the...intel-rockstar