Old February 24th 04, 01:30 PM
Stan

You can have multiple hosts on one SCSI bus, thats how a lot of clusters
are built. Just need to make sure terminators are at the ends, and adapters
have distinct SCSI IDs. No need for FC.

-- Jason

Thanks for the reply. As usual I left important details out of my
post. I have to use Fibre channel, as the testing I'm doing requires
(from a driver perspective) that the interface be either Qlogic or
Emulex Fibre card. I've seen things like the RaidKing which will
present a Fibre interface to a group of IDE drives, which looks like
it would work, but I'm not sure how you slice off LUNs with such a
device, but what I'm really looking for is a quick & dirty way of
acheving the same thing, the Fibre equivalent of the aforementioned
copper t-cards on Ebay.