Old January 29th 05, 05:25 AM
Feverish

AudioGrabber worked.
As far as the rest of your reply, is it really necessary to use that kind of
language in THIS setting?

--
Les R
All Outgoing Mail screened with NAV
"jack" wrote in message
Feverish wrote:
: I bought Sting's Sacred Love CD, only it was an SACD. It plays
: fine on my CD player, but NOT on my computer, and I can't "rip" the
: tracks to put on my iPod. Any workaround?

Read this thread:
http://forum.cdfreaks.com/showthread...threadid=46159

Learn how to use Exact Audio Copy (EAC), and rip the (real) tracks to your
HD. From there, you should be able to burn them to a CD and use normally.

Later, drop a line to the cocksucking producer of the CD, and tell them to
stick their god-damned copy protection nonsense up their ass. Jesus, this
sort of **** really ****es me off!! Later.

J.