Old March 9th 11, 08:02 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
sAndrO

Default Password not recognized

Regards,

I can not download mail from the server "in.alice.it" and
systematically receive this message:

"Sending of password failed. in.alice.it The mail server responded:
invalid user or password"

I tried to make the account several times, nothing to do.
Other mails of other servers are downloaded regularly instead.

I think that this problem has manifested itself after I replaced the
passwords, but I'm not sure. On the other hand, for other accounts, it's
all right, even after changing the passwords. Why "in.alice.it" does
nnot recognize the pw?
My server is ALICE

Thank you and cordiality.
sAndrO