Old August 31st 03, 01:06 AM
AJ

Doughnut wrote:
So the A7N8X is the version 2 and officially supports 200fsb cpu's?
Just asking cos my mates A7N8X Deluxe is the nforce 2 chipset and not
the Ultra 400 which does support the 200fsb cpu's.

The option is in the BIOS he just has to dig a little.

Even the Rev 1.4 now supports 200 mhz FSB (and higher) now. It happened two
or three BIOS revisions ago for Asus, anyway.

I have the 2.0 DLX, BIOS 1003. I'm running a 2500+ at 400FSB giving me
a 3200+. Win98SE runs rock solid 24/7 and never gets above 44C.
When your PC gives a little they give a lot.
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/disco