Old August 30th 03, 08:47 PM
Artur Butryn

I had similar problem. My registry file was getting corrupted and once a
week I had to restore the system from backup. Also copying large files and
than comparing them showed that there were differences, usually it was just
one or two bytes in 700Mb file. I exchanged MB, CPU and even the PS but
problem was bad memory module! I replaced it an now it works just fine 4
weeks already.

Artur

1) CRC errors on disk reads. Both the hard drives and the SCSI controller
have been used in my old system as the OS and extra hard drives with no
problems at all. The errors happen randomly, along with file corruption
notices. However, if you retry the operation then sometimes it works.

Wierd.