Old July 17th 07, 03:58 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Hawker

Default HP5000DN causes paper to curl

I have an HP5000DN (with the duplexer) that is starting a new problem.
The pages that print out are badly curled so much so that they become a
tight (1-2") circle when the exit the printer.

If I stop the printer, open all trays and re-close the problem goes away
for a while. Then it re-appears after a few more pages are printed.

Does anybody have any idea what causes this? Could this be a paper
quality problem (I'm using 100% recycled paper)? A Roller problem? Any
ideas?

Thank
Hawker