Old July 20th 04, 01:41 AM
)-()-(

~misfit~ wrote:

So, the question: Can I easilly (and non-destructively in case I need to
revert back) fool my mobo into thinking it's a 133Mhz FSB CPU? It does run
133FSB CPUs. That way I could try for 1.73Ghz and have the PCI back in spec.
I realise that there isn't a very good chance of me getting it to run at
that speed (especially with no vcore adjustment) but this *does* seem to be
a good bit of silicon, I'd hate to not try it. I'm sure most of you
understand.

Can it be easilly done? This is my second machine, mainly used for SETI
(BOINC actually) and a bit of 'muling' in multiplayer Diablo2 games.

I have seen a web page with other people's OCs on it, some overclocking
site. Does anyone have the URL? I'd be interested to see how far others have
managed to push their Tui Cellys.

Also, Spajky, what speed do you have your Tui at and how many marks does it
get with CPUMark99 on a BX?

Thanks in advance for the replies folks.
--
~misfit~

Put some of your clear nail polish ;-) on 'Bsel 1' pin or
use the insulation off an IDE cable to electrically isolate the pin.

I cut mine on my 1.0A after I was 100% sure it would
run at 133fsb.