Old April 28th 04, 07:34 PM
Dennis E Strausser Jr

np.
I Did write a messed up post, with bad grammar, and bringing up old subjects
of which some people don't
care about in the least..
Denny. :-)

"NuT CrAcKeR" wrote in message
thanks for having a sense of humor about my rant.

NuTs

"Dennis E Strausser Jr" wrote in message
"NuT CrAcKeR" wrote in message
You people need to learn how to post intelligently. This complete lack

of
""grammar"", and stream of consciousness just isnt cutting it. It

takes
too much
time to try to figure out the connections between the statements that

are
being made here.

Not far enough, my grammar on this..
It Flat Out Sucked.

Is it any wonder that our children are testing at the lowest reading

and
writing proficiency levels of all time ? Is there a relationship

between
internet usage where this complete lack of structure is premissible,

and
low
test scores? I think there may be a provable relationship between the

two.

Also, what coherence is there to starting a post with a limp reference

previous "arguements" having been made? This gives new readers

absolutely
no
frame of reference through which to process the information that

follows.
Its like some kind of inside joke, or something. Its ineffective and
frustrating to have to wade through.

Yes, I do agree, it was about the ""Dumbest"" Post I've done.
If I'm going to post something, I should try to make more "Sense"
Denny. :-)

NuTs

"Dennis E Strausser Jr" wrote in message
It's true for sure.
I Argued this before.
You do need to find a balance point once you get into an Extreme
Overclock.
3DMark 03 Without hitting a balance point, about 900+ somewhere

around
908 or 920, if I remember right, it gives more at time, and less

at
others.
3DMark 03 With a balance point,, 1013, and stays there no matter how

many
times I run it.

AGP Setting is 73 MHz
Card = 8X MSI Nvidia GeForce FX 5200
I would do a AquaMark3, but it seems that it will only do a 4x test

on
Video
for me.
That won't show how well the card is doing.
I've only had this card for a few days, but I already like it a lot.
MSI Clock.
2D = 349 MHz (250 MHz) Normal Clock
3D = 350 MHz (250 MHz) Normal Clock

Memory Clock = 436 MHz (400 MHz) Normal Clock

I can go a little higher, but not by much..
CPU = P4 2.6C @ 3.34 GHz
Ram x 4
2x PC2100 ? (=Brand)
2x PC3200 (Brand = Kingston)
I forgot the bus, but here's the speed from CPU-Z
171.3 MHz.. (Grr.) I also had to run CPU-Z For my CPU speed too.
I just couldn't remember what speed I had this thing sest to.
% Over normal performance is about 100% give or take a little more.

(DDR
Ram
this system.)

This is for any1 who don't go over the " un " Safe point of

overclocking.
""
H2O Is nice...
See yeah all later....;