Old April 19th 05, 01:42 PM
Dennis E Strausser Jr

Default Balance Point, AGP Overclocking

It's true for sure.
I Argued this before.
You do need to find a balance point once you get into an Extreme Overclock.
3DMark 03 Without hitting a balance point, about 900+ somewhere around
908 or 920, if I remember right, it gives more at time, and less at
others.
3DMark 03 With a balance point,, 1013, and stays there no matter how many
times I run it.

AGP Setting is 73 MHz
Card = 8X MSI Nvidia GeForce FX 5200
I would do a AquaMark3, but it seems that it will only do a 4x test on Video
for me.
That won't show how well the card is doing.
I've only had this card for a few days, but I already like it a lot.
MSI Clock.
2D = 349 MHz (250 MHz) Normal Clock
3D = 350 MHz (250 MHz) Normal Clock

Memory Clock = 436 MHz (400 MHz) Normal Clock

I can go a little higher, but not by much..
CPU = P4 2.6C @ 3.34 GHz
Ram x 4
2x PC2100 ? (=Brand)
2x PC3200 (Brand = Kingston)
I forgot the bus, but here's the speed from CPU-Z
171.3 MHz.. (Grr.) I also had to run CPU-Z For my CPU speed too.
I just couldn't remember what speed I had this thing sest to.
% Over normal performance is about 100% give or take a little more. (DDR Ram
this system.)

This is for any1 who don't go over the " un " Safe point of overclocking. ""
H2O Is nice...
See yeah all later....;
Denny. :-)