Old September 7th 04, 06:53 AM
pwwatson

Never mind, I got it working. The problem was that the driver from
NVIDIA wasn't actually installing. The computer evidently considered
the driver from Sony as the best version, no matter what the release
date was. I had to manually select the new driver to get it to
install. Once I did that, I was able to get nView.

Paul

(pwwatson) wrote in message . com...
Does nView work with a GeForce FX Go5600? I can't seem to get the
NVIDIA Display menu to show up and the Desktop Manager doesn't show in
the control panel. I've uninstalled and re-installed with the most
current version, but no go. I'm using a Sony PCG-GRT390ZP notebook,
running Windows XP Professional. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul