Old December 18th 03, 03:56 AM
Mark A

"Mark A" wrote in message
I am using the Gateway supplied driver for NVIDIA GeForce2 GTS 32MB
(5.3.2.0). When I use the NVIDIA drivers (I have tried several or the last
few years) the monitor does not go into full sleep mode when the computer
goes into sleep mode. I have tried different monitors and same thing
happens. If anyone has a solution for this, please let me know.

Since I am apparently stuck using the Gateway driver, I cannot select 1152

864 resolution like I can on the NVIDIA driver, even though the Gateway
drivers supports much higher resolutions. Can I just go into the inf file
and add the 1152 x 864 resolution using a text editor, and then re-install

the
driver with the new inf file?

Doesn't anyone know the answer to either of these two questions?

I searched the google archives and could not find an answer.