Old July 5th 03, 04:37 AM
Bob Nielsen

Well, how do you reenable AIN in Windows XP Home?

Bob

"Mike Richter" wrote in message
Bob Nielsen wrote:
Here's my setup -

AMD Duron 900 (512 MB PC133 SDRAM)
BFG Asylum GeForce FX 5200 Ultra w/128MB RAM

Suddenly, CD's and DVD's don't automatically start anymore! I have to
manually start the CD or DVD players, or the setup or applications.

Now,
that's no big deal, but I kinda miss the autorun. I thought there was

some
kind of registry hack that could set this? Any advice or suggestions

would
be appreciated.

There's no registry hack involved. You must enable AIN and Autorun
(and/or Autoplay). Enabling AIN varies with your OS; enabling Autorun
and/or Autoplay is most easily done with TweakUI, free from Microsoft.

Mike
--

http://www.mrichter.com/