Old September 12th 03, 04:50 PM
Euc1id

I can comiserate. It looks like they're pretty much disabled. I got thru on
the phone after about a 30 minute wait, but they couldn't help me. I
returned a defective monitor under warranty (it was defective out of the
box, with a brand new computer), but haven't received a repair/replacement,
and they don't know anything about when I'll receive it. Fortunately I've
got a spare monitor, but still they're not operating on the up-&-up re their
warranty, etc.
--
Euc1id

"J Wilson" wrote in message
om...
I've been trying to call 800-652-6672 for about a week now. After
listening to about 5 minutes of prompts and information about the
blaster virus, I go into the support queue and am disconnected after
about a minute. I need to get in touch with Compaq ASAP to order a
quick restore CD. I've contacted them by e-mail and they say I need
to call to get the quick restore CD. They haven't responded to my
queries about their phone support line not working.