Old September 25th 17, 03:57 PM posted to alt.free.newsservers,alt.conspiracy,alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Whiskers

Default Is there any proof that Usenet is still international?

On 2017-09-24, Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:

Many ISPs have already killed their Usenet service and servers! So how
could you be sure that Usenet is still that Usenet?

Are we only accessing a local Usenet within our country of residence?

You claim to be in Hong Kong. I say that I am not. We're both using
news-servers (different ones) which are, or might be, in Germany, where
neither of us is. Probably.

--
-- Whiskers