Old January 30th 05, 09:02 PM
JAD

You seem to have an
aversion to real multi-user operating systems that have notions of
file permissions and full notions of user accounts, or disk formats

No not true. I "cannot" trust my 'family' to log in as one user,
so I massage my paranoia and my superior ego, by setting up all kinds
of desktop access restrictions. I get off on that....not . "Actually
seems"? Isn't it either I ACTUALLY prefer or I SEEM to prefer? I
would PREFER xinux to get off its chaotic development ass and give us
something to be proud of.

"Todd H." wrote in message
"JAD" writes:

every conjecture is wrong!

You are the first informed person I've ever encountered who actually
seems to prefer ME over 2000 or XP. This qualifies you as quite
unique.

I say ME is an unstable piece of crap, and I'd sooner see someone

with
98SE if they have to go "light" for hardware or memory reasons. But
really, 98 is a piece of dung too.

You say XP is a dumbed down OS that's too easy to use and you'd

prefer
ME to it and fancy its users as "thinkers?" You seem to have an
aversion to real multi-user operating systems that have notions of
file permissions and full notions of user accounts, or disk formats
that can actually support that, as well as OS's that can actually

stay
up without a reboot for a week or more.

I can cheerfully agree to disagree with ya.

Best Regards,
--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/