Old June 12th 04, 11:05 PM
Tom Scales

Glad you found them. I'd suggest, though, before you dismiss XP, you just
choose the option to make it 'look' like ME, rather than the new snazzy
interface.

It is SO much more stable.

Tom
"Bolooser11" wrote in message
It's not yet a Big brother world, thank u ?
Just found the drivers I needed for this machine
for Win98/ME.
Never be an XP world for me and so many others,
no way.
Might turn out to be a Linux world.
Hey, that's what IBM is going to deliver his machines with ;-)
Cheers
Tom Scales a écrit dans le message :
I'd be downright shocked if any one bothered to write 9x/Me drivers for

it.

It's an XP World!
"HH" wrote in message
Nevermind. Just checked. Why on Earth would any sane person take off

XP
and
install Millenium, the very worst Win 9X version?
HH

"HH" wrote in message
What OS came on the unit?
HH

"Bolooser11" wrote in message
Good day,
I want to install Win ME on this machine for a friend of mine
and found, I think, all the drivers I need (inf, sound, video).
The last thing is the 15.4 " WXGA screen which I cannot find any

driver
for and which I don't know if it will be supported by ME or not.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.