Old December 24th 03, 03:28 AM
DEJ57

I thought his point was only DVD-RW would work, which I don't believe.

I agree that was his point, and I agree with your belief. I didn't understand
the point of the post either.

I believe all the latest drives, at least the +/- ones will do +R, +RW, -R
and -RW.

I didn't know. I did a search and came up with a product/price comparison site
that did list several DVD-R only and DVD-RW only. I was suprised to find
those, and the descriptions might have been in error or incomplete. But, as you
say, a DVD-RW would not be required, and the DVD-R the poster claimed he wanted
to use would work fine for the purpose he listed.

Dale