Old February 6th 04, 09:00 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

"Peter R" wrote...
What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......

Confirming Mike Richter (Lying Scum) has been making LIES and FRAUDS in
all those years!!!

====================================
Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)
====================================

If Nero, the supplied cd is NOT the prob, but
if DirectCD, the supplied cd IS the problem!

If Nero, the supplied cd is NOT the problem
=====================
From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Subject: Burn my first CD-R,
Date: 11/11/02

And it failed. Got a Write Error, using Nero.
I used the CD-R disk that came with my new Lite-On Drive.

It should not be the disc
if it is the one supplied by the drive manufacturer ...
=====================

From: col
Subject: DirectCD reports CD-RW as bad
Date: 10/6/01

DirectCD 3.05 reports my (one and only) CD-RW as "Unsupported or bad
media" yet Easy CD Creator sees it for what it is. It seems odd that
the CD-RW that came with the drive (a LG 8120B) doesn't work.

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Date: 10/6/01

The report is probably accurate ...
Look for a line of blanks which fit your drive better

=====================
From: AquamanA
Date: 10/8/01

I also have the LG CED-8120B drive. When moving to 3.05 DirectCD
I got the same error message. When I dropped back down to 3.03b,
the message went away and the drive worked properly.

I determined this to be a bug in the new software version as a result

Just use the older DirectCD, your problem will go away.

Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!