Old February 4th 04, 09:20 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

smh wrote:

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......

Confirming Mike Richter (Lying Scum) has been making LIES and FRAUDS in
all those years!!!

=====================
From: smh
Subject: Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?
Date: 4/26/01

Mike Richter (Slimy Scum) wrote:

Adrian Miller (cRoxio) wrote:

Could you take a time off from your pontificating and explain the
"discrepancy" between your posts of (3/23/00) and (10/31/99)?

Mike probably had not tried 98SE when he wrote the earlier part
does not run 98SE and thus could not be sure about what would or
would not happen on that platform. Unlike certain people he does
not like to speculate on matters that he does not have personal
experience of.

Adrian, you are correct. I noted the NT4 problem during the beta but
was not running 98SE then. Therefore, I said what I did: I was not
surprised at reported problems in other OS's.

It's immaterial whether you used Win98SE at that time. It's immaterial
whether your reaction was surprised, feinted, collapsed or dropped
dead. The fact remains that you KNEW the problem subsequent to the
post.
=====================

===================================
Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?
===================================

Could you take a time off from your pontificating and explain the
"discrepancy" between your posts of (10/31/99) and (3/23/00)?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: Take Two Boot Disk
Date: (10/31/99)

I cannot create an Emergency Boot Floppy disk for Take Two...
Windows 98 2nd Edition

Take Two has problems with its boot disc in NT4;

I'm not surprised if it is also true in Win98 SE ... === Not Always

Then beat up on them for letting it out in that condition. === Beat Up

======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: Adaptec Take 2 Restore problem
Date: (3/23/00)

smh wrote:
Does Take Two now make boot disk properly?

Take Two always made a valid boot disc for Win9x ... === Always

Does your question not read like the classic:

Have you stopped beating your wife? === Wife Beating
Like that one, yours cannot be answered simply.

Mikey, you are a Friggin' ****!