Old April 27th 20, 03:18 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

Default Why is this folder so slow?

On 4/27/2020 3:57 AM, Paul wrote:
I seem to remember at some time in the past, you offered
advice on putting an exception for an AV program,
so it does not scan that particular directory
(something in Thunderbird).

If your CPU cores are railed, I'd be tracing down the
PID of the offender.

One way to do it on a Pro SKU of OS, is

Â*Â* tasklist /svcÂ*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* # should not work on Home

Not even necessary, I can tell you right now which process is
responsible, it's the Macrium Reflect binary. Also the System process
which I assume the Reflect binary also makes heavy use of during this time.