Old January 16th 04, 10:01 PM
smh

Jerry W Barrington wrote:

smh wrote:

======================================
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
======================================

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

a lot of rant snipped

You can't stand rants, but can you stand LIES and FRAUDS?

Subject: Packet writing and XP Home

Mike Richter (Friggin' Scum) wrote (1/5/04):

There is a UDF standard.

At least until recently...
only Roxio was fully compliant with it.

Is this what you get after DirectCD *fully* complied with the UDF
standard, Mikey?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Subject: DirectCD on a different computer won't recognize CD
Date: 3/2/03

S.V. Proff wrote:

I have Direct CD both at home and work. The other day I
brought home an "open" CD from work. I discovered that
my CDR at home won't recognize the CD automatically.

If the two DCD versions are quite different, that may be enough.
======================

No kidding! DirectCD's are NOT compatible even to themselves
despite they are *fully* compliant with the udf standard!

------------------------
No friggin' ****, Mikey!

"S.V. Proff" wrote (3/4/03):

I have version 5.20 at work and 5.01 at home of the Roxio
project manager. I guess they must not be compatible...

5.20 and 5.01 ???!!!

Guess that's what Mikey Richter meant by "if two DCD versions
are quite different".

That's some "quite different" for sure!