Old October 24th 03, 10:05 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

Don't you keep your promises, Timmy?

(1) What's the status of this case, Timmy?

====================
From: Tim Kroesen
Subject: Deirdre' Straughan (cRoxio) is a Liar (daddy)(ii)
Date: 7/11/03

Impersonations, Transmittal of Obscene material, Transmittal of a
destructive virus, etc... As my business is operated from my home
business computer, any attack on it is a specified Felony.

Today's email contained Five items filtered as virus infected;
all as usual have been forwarded to my local FBI office and agent
handling the case. I wonder who's going to be keeping house for
King Kong to pay my tab...?
====================

(2) And whatever became of the SIX complaints you filed with the FBI,
Timmy?

======================
From: Timmy Kroesen
Subject: Timmy Kroesen ("net-Kook") Demands!
Date: 6/13/02

Make that Six...
======================

(3) And whatever became of these promises of yours, Timmy?

Timmy Kroesen (net-Trash) wrote:
"smh" ...
Timmy Kroesen (net-Kook) wrote:

We're working on it Asshole...Play your game.

Why then pine about "demand" for the id?
Are there problems, Timmy?

No problems ****wit; I promise you'll get your due.

Promises, promises, Timmy. Let see, today is (12/12/01). Do I have
to wait seven (7) more months for your yet another empty promise?

From: Timmy Kroesen (Net-Trash)
Date: (5/18/01)

... this perp WILL be outed ...

Let see, today is (10/24/03). Do I have to wait TWO more YEARS, Timmy?