Old October 23rd 03, 01:00 PM
smh

Jerry W Barrington wrote:

smh wrote:

======================================
Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
======================================

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

a lot of rant snipped

Is this only a rant, not libel?

===================================
Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?
===================================

Could you take a time off from your pontificating and explain the
"discrepancy" between your posts of (10/31/99) and (3/23/00)?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: Take Two Boot Disk
Date: (10/31/99)

I cannot create an Emergency Boot Floppy disk for Take Two...
Windows 98 2nd Edition

Take Two has problems with its boot disc in NT4;

I'm not surprised if it is also true in Win98 SE ... === Not Always

Then beat up on them for letting it out in that condition. === Beat Up

======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: Adaptec Take 2 Restore problem
Date: (3/23/00)

smh wrote:
Does Take Two now make boot disk properly?

Take Two always made a valid boot disc for Win9x ... === Always

Does your question not read like the classic:

Have you stopped beating your wife? === Wife Beating
Like that one, yours cannot be answered simply.

Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!