Old October 22nd 03, 06:36 AM
Jerry W Barrington

Paul Soderman wrote:

I seem to recall reading somewhere that if 2 separate burners are hooked up,
it is possible to record different discs at the same time. I think that it
involved duplicating the software used to burn the CDR and choosing the
appropriate burner/drive for the respective disc being burned.

Of course, in trying to find a Usenet article concerning this, I found
nothing! Did I imagine this? Much thanks for any help!

I googled for "two burners" "in one machine", and a few articles (for PC)
indicate problems with 2 burners & the source harddrive sharing IDE
controllers. Otherwise, I dunno.