Old December 15th 10, 05:25 PM posted to alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,rec.games.video.nintendo
Doug Jacobs[_2_]

Default PSP2 has PS3 quality graphics

In alt.games.video.xbox The Closer wrote:
A rumored mockup of the PSP2 I've seen basically looks like the PSP-Go,
only with 2 analog sticks placed near the bottom center.

Can you be specific as to which "mock-up" you are referring to?

It's the one published in the January issue of Game Informer. Looked
something like this:
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6283483.html

except that the one in Game Informer had the thumb sticks even closer
together.

?If this is the
design of the PSP2, I'm going to be really curious how exactly Sony

If it's a "mock-up" is based on the GO, it's more than likely coming a
fan, in which case it not going to be the *actual* design.

They don't pretend that this is going to be the actual design, only a rumor
of what some think it might look like.

expects you to play this thing without your hands getting tired trying to
hold it up by the center like that while your waggle your thumbs.

If the leaked photo is close to the actual design (see link below)
than the positioning of the thumb-sticks is fine. '
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5203/...8d789e756e.jpg

That would be a lot better compared to the one I posted.

--
It's not broken. It's...advanced.