Old December 14th 10, 09:09 PM posted to alt.games.video.sony-playstation3,rec.games.video.sony,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,rec.games.video.nintendo
Doug Jacobs[_2_]

Default PSP2 has PS3 quality graphics

In alt.games.video.xbox Miles Bader wrote:
There's also the question of to what extent, having obsessed over the
graphics, Sony will manage to screw up the controls / ergonomics /
form-factor / pricing.

A rumored mockup of the PSP2 I've seen basically looks like the PSP-Go,
only with 2 analog sticks placed near the bottom center. If this is the
design of the PSP2, I'm going to be really curious how exactly Sony
expects you to play this thing without your hands getting tired trying to
hold it up by the center like that while your waggle your thumbs.

Time will tell...

--
It's not broken. It's...advanced.